INDI & Abbott Certificate in Management and Leadership
The INDI & Abbott Certificate in Management and Leadership, now in its fourth year, is an exciting programme offered exclusively to INDI members to support the INDI in their ambition to effectively inform and influence policy within the health arena.
This programme has been designed to further develop your leadership skills and to help you to take the next step in your career. As a participant you will:
- Learn how to manage yourself for success in your career
- Enhance your ability to lead a team of diverse individuals successfully
- Increase your strategic influencing, networking and overall communication skills
- Increase your confidence as a decisionmaker within the health sector.
In summary, this programme has been designed with both current and future leaders in mind, providing the platform and environment for those who would like to further their career and refresh their leadership skills.
- Be an INDI member who actively contributes to, and participates in, the initiatives and the development of the organisation or clearly indicates the intention to do so.
- Have at least five years post-graduate experience
- Maintain an up-to-date Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan
Applicants should also demonstrate an ability to:
- Meet challenges and learn quickly
- Communicate effectively
- Influence positively
- Innovate and be creative within your role
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Lead others
The course will held over six days and will be held at the Irish Management Institute (IMI),16 Sandyford Road, Dublin.
- Friday 10th and Saturday 11th February 2017
- Friday 5th and Saturday 6th May 2017
- Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd September 2017
The course tuition and associated costs are jointly funded by the INDI and Abbott Nutrition. Delegates are required to pay €500 per person, to be paid in two instalments. The first instalment of €200 must be paid to the INDI by 5th December 2016, with the balance payable by 1st February 2017. The delegate fee includes lunch, dinner and light refreshments and one overnight accommodation for those living outside Dublin on the Friday evening for every weekend of the course in the IMI Sandyford.