Enshake® is a high energy, powder style nutritional drink, designed for people at risk of disease related malnutrition.
Enshake® is suitable for patients with:
- Disease related malnutrition
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Anorexia or poor appetite
- 96.5g sachets (6 sachets per box)
Flavours & Order Codes
|Product||Flavours||List Numbers||Pack Size||Case Size|
|Enshake®||Banana||P51201||6 x 96.5g||9 x 6|
|Enshake®||Chocolate||P51001||6 x 96.5g||9 x 6|
|Enshake®||Strawberry||P51101||6 x 96.5g||9 x 6|
|Enshake®||Vanilla||P50901||6 x 96.5g||9 x 6|
Top tips for Enshake®
- For oral use, Enshake® is usually best served chilled
- Enshake® can be added to foods such as milk puddings and breakfast cereals to help boost nutritional content
- Add Enshake® to instant whips for a new take on an old favourite
16g protein per serving**
Available in 4 delicious flavours
**When prepared as directed (1 x 96.5g sachet reconstituted with 240ml of whole milk) provides a serving size of 310ml.
For full product information and datasheet please contact Abbott Nutrition, Freephone 1800 411 411
- Unless recommended by a healthcare professional, not intended for use in children.
- Not suitable for people with galactosaemia
- FOR ENTERAL USE ONLY
Directions for use
Once reconstituted, Enshake® can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Remember to always consult your Doctor, Dietitian or Healthcare Professional before using Enshake®
* GMS: General Medical Services, DPS: Drugs Payment Scheme.