Enshake® is a powdered high energy nutritional supplement with sugar and sweetener
Enshake® is suitable the dietary management of patients with, or at risk of developing, disease-related malnutrition and those with increased energy requirements
- 96.5g sachets (6 sachets per box)
Flavours & Order Codes
|Product||Flavours||GMS Code||Pack Size||Case Size|
|Enshake®||Banana||83023||6 x 96.5g||9 x 6|
|Enshake®||Chocolate||83023||6 x 96.5g||9 x 6|
|Enshake®||Strawberry||83023||6 x 96.5g||9 x 6|
|Enshake®||Vanilla||83023||6 x 96.5g||9 x 6|
Top tips for Enshake®
- For oral use, Enshake® is usually best served chilled
- Enshake® can be added to foods such as milk puddings and breakfast cereals to help boost nutritional content
16.5g protein per serving**
Available in 4 delicious flavours
**When prepared as directed (1 x 96.5g sachet reconstituted with 240ml of whole milk) provides a serving size of 310ml.
Data sheet available online. For further product information please contact Abbott Nutrition, Freephone 1800 411 411
- Unless recommended by a healthcare professional, not intended for use in children.
- Not suitable for people with galactosaemia
- FOR ENTERAL USE ONLY
Directions for use
Once reconstituted, Enshake® can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Remember to always consult your Doctor, Dietitian or Healthcare Professional before using Enshake®
GMS: General Medical Services