Ensure® Compact Protein
Ensure® Compact Protein is a balanced low volume nutritional supplement drink with increased protein and additional vitamin D* and CaHMB** for the dietary management of patients with, or at risk of developing, disease-related malnutrition and poor muscle mass.
Suitable for malnourished or nutritionally at-risk patients with:
•Poor muscle mass
•Poor wound healing (e.g. surgical wounds)
•Congestive heart failure
•Acute myocardial infarction
•Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
125ml reclosable plastic bottle
Flavours & Order Codes
|Product||Flavours||List Numbers||Pack Size||Case Size|
|Ensure® Compact Protein||Vanilla||Y537A0||125ml||24|
|Ensure® Compact Protein||Banana||Y539A0||125ml||24|
- Ensure® Compact Protein is ready to use
- Shake well before use
Top tips for Ensure® Compact Protein
- For oral use, Ensure® Compact Protein is best served chilled
- Ensure® Compact Protein can be frozen into ice cubes or lollipops
- Ensure® Compact Protein can be added to foods to help boost the nutritional content e.g. try adding vanilla/banana flavour to smoothies; vanilla flavour to cup of coffee; vanilla flavour to porridge or cereal.
May be especially beneficial for people with:
18g per 125ml bottle
79.5g per 125ml
SUITABLE FOR HALAL DIET
CONVENIENT 125ML BOTTLE
- Suitable as a supplemental source of nutrition.
- Recommended intake: 2 servings per day as a supplement. Do not exceed 4 servings per day.
- FOR ENTERAL USE ONLY.
- Unless recommended by a healthcare professional, not intended for use in children.
- Not for use in galactosaemia.
- Suitable for people with diabetes provided that routine glucose checks are performed.
Remember to always consult your Doctor, Dietitian or Healthcare Professional before using Ensure® Compact Protein
* compared to standard supplements
** calcium β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate
**** β - hydroxy - β-methylbutyrate
Data sheet available online. For further product information please contact Abbott Nutrition, Freephone 1800 411 411
GMS: General Medical Services, DPS: Drugs Payment Scheme, LTI: Long Term Illness Scheme