Pulmocare® is a complete, balanced, high energy, high fat, low carbohydrate feed.
Pulmocare® is suitable for patients with:
- Acute and chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Pulmonary emphysema
- Weaning ventilated patients
- Respiratory failure
- Oxygen therapy
- 500ml ready-to-hang plastic bottle
Flavours & Order Codes
|Product||Flavours||List Numbers||Pack Size||Case Size|
- Pulmocare®is ready to use
- Do not dilute or add anything to the ready-to-hang bottle unless instructed, under the guidance of your healthcare professional
Top tips for Pulmocare®
- For oral use, Pulmocare® is best served chilled
- Pulmocare® can be frozen into ice cubes or lollipops
Contains Medium Chain Triglycerides
Gluten and clinically lactose free
Complete in vitamins and minerals
**Nutritionally complete for vitamins and minerals in 1000 ml (excluding electrolytes, calculated using the UK Reference Nutrient Intake for men aged 19-50 years)
For full product information and datasheet please contact Abbott Nutrition, Freephone 1800 411 411
- Do not use in children under 1 year of age.
- Unless recommended by a qualified healthcare professional, not intended for use in children.
- Not suitable for people with galactosaemia
- FOR ENTERAL USE ONLY
Remember to always consult your Doctor, Dietitian or Healthcare Professional before using Pulmocare®
* GMS: General Medical Services, DPS: Drugs Payment Scheme.