Similac® Alimentum is a powdered, extensively hydrolysed infant formula for special medical purposes.
Similac® Alimentum is an infant formula for special medical purposes and should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
Suitable for infants with:
- Cows' milk protein allergy
- Other conditions where an extensively hydrolysed formula is indicated
- 400g tin with a scoop and resealable lid
Flavours & Order Codes
|Product||Flavours||List Numbers||Pack Size||Case Size|
Refer to the product label or datasheet for full preparation of the product.
Clinically Lactose and Gluten free
Renal Solute Load
- Breast milk is best for infants and is recommended for as long as possible during infancy.
- Infant formulas for special medical purposes should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
For enteral use only.
* Standard dilution is one level scoop (enclosed in tin) of powder for each 30ml (1 floz) of water.
Remember to always consult your Doctor, Dietitian or Healthcare Professional before using Similac® Alimentum
* GMS: General Medical Services, DPS: Drugs Payment Scheme.
Please read this important notice before you proceed to view information on Similac® Alimentum infant formula:
When it comes to feeding your baby, breast milk is best and provides many benefits. It is recommended for as long as possible during infancy. If you choose to breastfeed, it is important that you eat a healthy, balanced diet. A decision not to breastfeed can be difficult to reverse, and combined breast and bottle feeding may reduce the supply of your own breastmilk.
If you are thinking about bottle feeding, please seek advice from a healthcare professional, and consider the social and financial implications of using an infant formula. If you do choose to use an infant formula, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use very carefully, as failure to do so could make your baby ill.
By clicking on the proceed button, you will be able to view information on Similac® Alimentum, and you are accepting that Abbott Nutrition is providing this at your individual request for information purposes.I agree I disagree