Similac EleCare® Recipe
American Style Banana Pancakes
1 ripe banana
1 egg, beaten
100ml Similac Elecare
100g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp oil
1-2 tsp of smooth peanut butter
1. Mash the banana and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the beaten egg and the Similac Elecare.
3. Sieve in the flour and baking powder, and mix well using a hand-held whisk or electric mixer.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add a ladle of batter to the frying pan.
5. Fry until golden brown on both sides. The pancakes will be quite thick and fluffy due to the self-raising flour and baking powder.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter.
7. Spread with smooth peanut butter while pancakes are still warm.
Delicious hot or cold as a weekend breakfast for all the family! Serve with some fresh fruit or mixed berries. You can use this recipe from late stage 2 through to stage 3.