PaediaSure® Plus Recipe
Bacon and Syrup Pancakes
Approximate nutrient content per serving(161g)
1 pack of PaediaSure® Plus unflavoured (200ml)
110g Plain Flour
Pinch of Salt
2 Large Eggs
1 Scroll of Butter
8 Slices of Grilled Crispy Bacon
1. Sieve flour and sugar into a large bowl.
2. In a food processor, mix together flour, sugar, salt and eggs. Slowly add milk and Ensure® TwoCal.
3. When all the milk and Ensure® TwoCal has been mixed through, the mixture will be smooth and runny.
4. Put a scroll of butter in a frying pan, and when it is melted, add one large serving of batter to the hot pan.
5. When the underside is cooked, flip the pancake over.
6. When pancake is fully cooked, remove to plate.
7. Add 2 slices of grilled bacon to the top of each pancake and pour maple syrup over it.