PaediaSure® Plus Recipe
Bread and Butter Pudding
Approximate nutrient content per serving(239g)
• 200ml PaediaSure® Plus unflavoured
• 10 Slices of Bread (with crusts removed)
• 2 tbsp of Sultanas or Currants
• 56g Sugar
• 2 tsp Sugar
• 2 tsp Lemon Rind
• 3 Eggs
• 250ml Milk
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
2. Butter bread and cut into triangles.
3. Grease ovenproof dish with butter, place a layer of bread in the dish and sprinkle with sultanas.
4. Repeat step 3 until all the bread is used. Sprinkle the top with sugar and lemon rind.
5. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, PaediaSure® Plus and milk and pour over bread. Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until set and golden brown.
• This recipe tastes delicious served with ice cream or fresh cream