PaediaSure® Fibre Recipe
Approximate nutrient content per serving(118g)
100ml PaediaSure® Fibre Vanilla
50g Cheddar Cheese (grated)
½ tsp Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 170°C / 340°F / Gas Mark 5.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. Add breadcrumbs to a large bowl.
4. Separate egg yolk and egg white.
5. In a saucepan, heat PaediaSure® Fibre, butter and mustard. Do not boil.
6. Pour PaediaSure® Fibre mixture over breadcrumbs and allow to soak for a few minutes, then mix through cheese and egg yolk.
7. In a clean bowl, beat the egg white stiffly and fold into the breadcrumb mixture carefully.
8. Pour into a baking dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until well risen and golden brown and serve.