Approximate nutrient content per serving(430g)
• 1 pack of Glucerna® SR vanilla (230ml)
• 3 chicken fillets (diced)
• 1 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 tin of sweetcorn
• 120g mushrooms chopped
• 3 sticks of celery (chopped)
• 1 can of condensed chicken soup
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons curry powder
• salt and pepper
• 200g breadcrumbs
• 1 packet of potato crisps
• Handful of grated cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180oC/350oF/Gas Mark 4.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and add diced chicken breasts. Fry until cooked throughout.
3. When chicken is cooked, place in a casserole dish and add corn, mushrooms and celery.
4. In a separate bowl, add soup, Glucerna SR®, mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Pour mixture over chicken, corn, mushrooms and celery in casserole dish.
5. Top with breadcrumbs mixed with crushed potato crisps, and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes