Similac® High Energy Recipe
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom
1 tbsp oil
1 chicken breast, diced
½ onion, chopped finely
6-7 mushrooms, sliced
25g plain flour
200ml Similac High Energy
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the chicken and fry until cooked through.
2. Add the onion and mushrooms and fry until soft.
3. Melt the butter in a separate saucepan.
4. Add the flour and stir to make a paste.
5. Gradually whisk in the Similac High Energy and continue to stir over a low heat for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken.
6. Add the chicken, onions and mushrooms, and stir to combine.
7. Remove from the heat and using a hand-held blender, blend to the desired consistency, adding more Similac High Energy if necessary.