PaediaSure® Plus Fibre Recipe
Approximate nutrient content per serving(164g)
• 200ml PaediaSure® Plus Fibre Strawberry
• 125g (1 pot) Ensure® Plus Crème Banana
• 180ml Cream
• 4 Meringue Nests
• 2 Mars® Bars
• 1 Crunchie® Bar
1. In a large bowl, mix together cream, PaediaSure® Plus Fibre and Ensure® Plus Crème.
2. Place meringues in a plastic bag and break into pieces. Add broken meringues to PaediaSure® Plus Fibre mixture.
3. Place Crunchie® bar in a plastic bag and break into pieces. Add to PaediaSure® Plus Fibre mixture.
4. Cut the Mars® bar into bite size pieces, and add to PaediaSure® Plus Fibre mixture. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
5. Line an 8 inch loaf tin with cling film, leaving enough to cover the top of the mixture. Spoon mixture into the tin and cover with cling film. Freeze overnight.
6. Before serving, leave at room temperature for about one hour. Turn out onto serving dish and slice to preferred thickness.
• If you prefer nuts, Snickers® bars can be used instead of Mars® bars.