Similac® High Energy Recipe
Eggy Bread Fingers
1 knob butter
1 tsp oil
50ml Similac High Energy
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 slices wholemeal bread with crusts removed
1. Beat the egg with the Similac High Energy. Add the vanilla extract.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a pan.
3. Dip the bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat both sides well and allowing the bread to soak up the liquid.
4. Place in the heated oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
5. Remove from the heat and pat with kitchen paper to remove any excess oil.
6. Cut into thin fingers to serve.
Delicious served with natural yoghurt and soft berries for older children. Try adding some cinnamon to the mixture for a touch of spice!