PaediaSure® Plus Recipe
Approximate nutrient content per serving(187g)
140ml of PaediaSure® Plus Unflavoured
225g Smoked Haddock
1 Bay Leaf
100g Cooked Prawns
25g Plain Flour
¼ tsp Nutmeg
2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
100g Cheese (grated)
75g Wholemeal Breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2. In a large saucepan, poach haddock and cod with onion and bay leaf in PaediaSure® Plus for 5 minutes. Do not boil.
3. Remove fish and onion from saucepan and add to the casserole dish. Discard bay leaf. Add cooked prawns to casserole dish.
4. In the saucepan with PaediaSure® Plus, add flour, milk and butter and stir until sauce thickens. Season sauce with nutmeg and pepper, then add parsley.
5. Remove from heat, stir in half of the cheese and pour over fish.
6. Mix remainder of cheese with breadcrumbs and spoon over fish.
7. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until cooked throughout and golden brown.
• Do not purchase cooked seafood if it is displayed in the same case as raw seafood due to risk of contamination.