Ensure® Plus juce Recipe
Fruity Chicken Curry
Approximate nutrient content per serving(225g)
150ml Ensure® Plus Juce Apple
2 Large Chicken Breasts (diced)
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Curry Powder – use according to taste preference
½ tbsp Plain Flour
300ml Chicken Stock Cube
2 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
300g Mushrooms (chopped)
1 tsp Cornflour
600g Boiled Rice
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil and add diced chicken breasts.
2. When chicken is cooked throughout, remove from frying pan and set to one side.
3. Add onion to frying pan and fry until soft.
4. Add curry powder to frying pan and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
5. Add dissolved stock and flour to frying pan, stirring throughout to make a thick sauce.
6. Add coconut and chicken to the sauce.
7. Bring curry to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Add mushrooms to the curry, cover and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
9. Mix cornflour with a little cold water and add to frying pan. Add Ensure® Plus Juce to frying pan and mix well.
10. Serve with boiled rice.