The Dietetic Helpline provides nutritional information to healthcare professionals, patients and carers.
A team of experienced registered Dietitians are available to provide free support and information on Abbott Nutrition's products and services including:
- COVID‐19: Ongoing Management of Tube Feeding Patients
- Clinical and product information for healthcare professionals.
- General nutrition information for patients and carers
- Supporting clinical practice and continuous professional development through the provision of clinical updates and literature searches. Simply click Request Clinical Papers or email us at email@example.com with details of your request.
- To speak with one of our Dietitians, call the Dietetic Helpline on freephone 1800 411 411 from 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Outside of these hours, product information and answers to some of our most frequently asked questions can be found in other sections of this website. here