Ham, Potato & Pea Frittata
4 tsp oil
½ onion, diced
2 medium potatoes
200ml Similac Elecare
4 slices/125g ham, chopped
50g grated cheese
1. Peel and parboil the potatoes. Cut into small cubes.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a small frying pan and fry the onion until soft.
3. Add the potatoes to the frying pan and heat through, then add the ham and peas.
4. In a bowl, combine the eggs with the Similac Elecare, beat gently then add the contents of the pan to the liquid and stir to coat. Stir in the cheese.
5. Heat 2 teaspoons of oil and pour the frittata mixture back into the frying pan. Cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until the eggs are set underneath.
6. Pre-heat a grill, place the frying pan underneath and cook until the top of the frittata is golden and set.
7. Turn out onto a plate, cut into wedges and serve hot or cold.