Glucerna® 1.5kcal/ml is a high energy, high protein nutrition with sweeteners.
Glucerna® 1.5kcal is suitable for the dietary management of patients with diabetes or abnormal glucose metabolism with, or at risk of developing, disease-related malnutrition.
- 220ml reclosable plastic bottle
- 500ml ready-to-hang (RTH) plastic bottle
Flavours & Order Codes
|Product||Flavours||GMS Code||Pack Size||Case Size|
- Glucerna® 1.5kcal is ready to use.
- Do not dilute or add anything to the ready-to-hang bottle unless instructed under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Top tips for Glucerna® 1.5kcal
For oral use, Glucerna® 1.5kcal sip feed is best served chilled
Glucerna® 1.5kcal can be frozen into ice cubes or lollipops
Glucerna® 1.5kcal can be added to foods to help boost the nutritional content e.g. try adding to porridge or mug of coffee
• Protein 20.06%
• Carbohydrate 32.81%
• Fat 45.13%
• Fibre 2.00%
COMPLETE IN VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Nutritionally complete in 1091ml**
CLINICALLY LACTOSE & GLUTEN FREE
Maximum lactose value 197mg/L
AVAILABLE IN VANILLA FLAVOUR
• 671 mOsm/L
• 875 mOsm/kg H2O
16.5g per 220ml bottle
169.31g per 220ml bottle
**Nutritionally complete for vitamins and minerals in 1091 ml (excluding electrolytes, calculated using the UK Reference Nutrient Intake for men aged 19-50 years)
Data sheet available online. For further product information please contact Abbott Nutrition, Freephone 1800 411 411
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia
- FOR ENTERAL USE ONLY
- Do not use in children under 1 year of age
- Not intended for use in children unless recommended by a physician or other qualified healthcare professional
Remember to always consult your Doctor, Dietitian or Healthcare Professional before using Glucerna® 1.5kcal
GMS: General Medical Services