Glucerna® 1.5kcal is a high energy, high protein liquid for patients with, or at risk of developing, disease-related malnutrition, experiencing poor glucose control.
Glucerna® 1.5kcal is suitable for patients with, or at risk of developing, disease-related malnutrition, experiencing poor glucose control:
- Type I Diabetes Mellitus
- Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Stress-induced hyperglycaemia
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- 220ml reclosable plastic bottle
- 500ml ready-to-hang (RTH) plastic bottle
Flavours & Order Codes
|Product||Flavours||List Numbers||Pack Size||Case Size|
|Glucerna® 1.5kcal||Vanilla||S499 / 20033796||220ml||30|
|Glucerna® 1.5kcal||Vanilla||S499 / 20033810||500ml||8|
- Glucerna® 1.5kcal is ready to use.
- Do not dilute or add anything to the ready-to-hang bottle unless instructed under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Top tips for Glucerna® 1.5kcal
For oral use, Glucerna® 1.5kcal is best served chilled.
Glucerna® 1.5kcal can be frozen into ice cubes or lollipops.
Glucerna® 1.5kcal can be added to foods to help boost the nutritional content e.g. try adding to porridge or breakfast cereals.
• Protein 20.1%
• Carbohydrate 32.8%
• Fat 45.1%
• Fibre 2.00%
COMPLETE IN VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Nutritionally complete in 1143ml*
CLINICALLY LACTOSE & GLUTEN FREE
AVAILABLE IN VANILLA FLAVOUR
• 671 mOsm/L
• 875 mOsm/kg H2O
16.5g per 220ml bottle
169ml per 220ml bottle
*Nutritionally complete for vitamins and minerals in 1143 ml (excluding electrolytes, calculated using the UK Reference Nutrient Intake for men aged 19-50 years)
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia
- FOR ENTERAL USE ONLY
- Do not use in children under 1 year of age.
Remember to always consult your Doctor, Dietitian or Healthcare Professional before using Glucerna® 1.5kcal
* GMS: General Medical Services, DPS: Drugs Payment Scheme.