Vital® 1.5kcal is a complete, balanced, high energy, semi-elemental feed for patients with malabsorption and/or poor feed tolerance.
Vital® 1.5kcal is suitable for patients with:
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Bowel fistula
- Short bowel syndrome
- Cystic fibrosis
- Surgical resection
- Pancreatic insufficiency
- Transition from elemental feeding
- Gut injury or insult
Vital® 1.5kcal is suitable for patients with diabetes, provided that routine glucose checks are performed.
- 200ml reclosable plastic bottle
- 1000ml ready-to-hang (RTH) plastic bottle
Flavours & Order Codes
|Product||Flavours||List Numbers||Pack Size||Case Size|
|Vital® 1.5kcal||Café Latte||S783||200ml||30|
|Vital® 1.5kcal||Mixed Berry||S784||200ml||30|
- Vital® 1.5kcal is ready to use
- Do not dilute or add anything to the ready-to-hang bottle unless instructed, under the guidance of your healthcare professional
Contains Medium Chain Triglycerides
Gluten and clinically lactose free
Complete in vitamins and minerals
*Nutritionally complete for vitamins and minerals in 1000 ml (excluding electrolytes, calculated using the UK Reference Nutrient Intake for men aged 19-50 years)
- Unless recommended by a qualified healthcare professional, not intended for use in children.
- Not suitable for people with galactosaemia
- FOR ENTERAL USE ONLY
Remember to always consult your Doctor, Dietitian or Healthcare Professional before using Vital® 1.5kcal
* GMS: General Medical Services, DPS: Drugs Payment Scheme.